AFCAT Recruitment 2013-
- Indian Air force has released the notification of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) recruitment for the Flying/Technical/Ground Duty posts.
- Interested aspirants must read this AFCAT notification and apply online and submit AFCAT online application form from 08th June 2013 to 07th July 2013.
- More details about AFCAT Advertisement 2013 are mentioned below by privatejobshub.blogspot.in.
AFCAT Advertisement Details:
Indian Air force
Graduate/Post Graduate in related field
07th July 2013
- No. 14 Short Service Commission
- No. 85 Aeronautical Engineers
- No. 57 Short Service Commission
Ground Duty Branches
- No. 136 Ground Duty Officers
- No. 29 Short service Commission
- Aspirant’s age must be between 19 years to 23 years for Flying Branch.
- Aspirant’s age must be 18 years to 28 years for Technical Branch.
- Aspirant’s age must be 20 to 27 years for ground duty Branches.
- Relaxation will be based on Government rules.
Eligibility- Aspirants who want to apply against AFCAT Recruitment they must have Post Graduate and Graduate Degree in relevant degree from reputed University/Institution. AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
Selection Procedure- Aspirant’s selection will be based on intelligence test, Pilot Aptitude Battery Test, Interview, group test and medical examination performance. AFSAT Syllabus
How to apply- Aspirants need to apply online through carrerairforce.nic.in Fill form in appropriate manner and submit form on or before 07th July 2013. After online registration aspirants must take the hard copy of their form for future reference.
Aspirants may contact AFCAT cell on Phone No. 011-26160286/26160459 (Direct) or 011-23010231 Extn 7905 to resolve any query regarding application procedure. Email queries may be addressed to email@example.com.
Starting Date of application: 08th June 2013
Last Date of application: 07th July 2013
Course Commencing: In 2014
Note: for more details you may visit the official Advertisement